My audio cutup poem “Warm & Heavy” us up over at FAME POEMS, among some other great poemlike things.
This piece is the soundtrack I made for the Super 8 film of the same title that Kelly and I made back in 2012. I’ve transcribed it in the attempt to turn it into a real poem (I’ve even read it publicly before– sorry guys!), but it really loses something when the multiple voices aren’t overlapping. Anyway, I’m glad it’s showing up at FAKE POEMS, where people might encounter it expecting something like that.
The audio itself comes from the following strange LPs in my collection:
- The Basic Principles Of Kreskin’s ESP (1968)
- The Weight Loss Record: Autosuggestion (no date)
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Home Computers (1983)
- Facial Exercises And Massage Routines For Skin Beauty (1966)
- How To Communicate Your Ideas (1967)
- Techniques de Relaxation (no date)
- Yoga…Today! (no date)
- Psychology Today Record Series (1972)